1.Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
2.Cockroaches can live for several weeks with their heads cut off, because their brains are located inside their body. They would eventually die from being unable to eat.
3. Scientists have tracked butterflies that travel over 3,000 miles.
4. To produce a single pound of honey, a single bee would have to visit 2 million flowers.
5. The population is expected to rise to 10.8 billion by the year 2080.
6. You breathe on average about 8,409,600 times a year.
7. More than 60,000 people are flying over the United States in an airplane right now.
8. Hamsters run up to 8 miles at night on a wheel.
9. A waterfall in Hawaii goes up sometimes instead of down.
10. A church in the Czech Republic has a chandelier made entirely of human bones.
11. Under the Code of Hammurabi, bartenders who watered down beer were punished by execution.
12. Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.
13. During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
14. You are 1% shorter in the evening than in the morning.
15. Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin!