After friends Sanju and Uri, Vicky Kaushal has become a Bollywood superstar actor. Actor Vicky Kaushal, who brought alive any character with her powerful acting, is now getting many big offers from films. Today we will tell you about 5 big films of Vicky Kaushal coming up.
5. Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship - The film, starring Vicky Kaushal and Bhumi Pednekar, is scheduled to be released in three parts, with the first part scheduled to be released this year. The film is scheduled to be released on November 15.
4. Sam Manekshaw - Vicky Kaushal is going to be seen in the biopic of Indian Military Officer Sam Manekshaw and Vicky's first look has also come from this film. Let me tell you that for the second time after Uri, Vicky Kaushal will be seen at the box office with an Indian Army film.
3. Takht - This film is being released next year which includes many big actors including Vicky Kaushal like Ranveer Singh, Anil Kapoor, Jahnavi Kapoor. It is being told that a period drama film is being made in a big budget of about 200 crores.
2. Sardar Udyam Singh - The biopic of Sardar Udham Singh, the lion of India, is being made in which Vicky Kaushal is going to be seen. Let me tell you that Udyam Singh is the one who went to London after 21 years of Jallianwala Kand and killed Jalianwala Kand by firing General Michael Dwyer.
1. Ashwatthama - Ashwatthama, son of Dronacharya and Kripi, was one of the powerful warriors of the Mahabharata and is also described as immortal. On Ashwatthama, director of Uri: The Surgical Strike, Aditya Dhar is making a film in which Vicky Kaushal warrior will be seen playing the role of Ashwatthama. This film is being made on a large scale and this film can create history at the box office.
Friends, if you like our information, then please like and comment, do not forget to follow us for similar posts