Fire breaks out in furniture shop in Thane

Fire tenders are at the spot and turning to douse the fire.

Fire breaks out in furniture shop in Thane
(ANI file photo)

A fire broke out in a furniture shop near Muchhala College, Thane (W) on Thursday evening, news agency ANI reported. Fire tenders are at the spot and turning to douse the fire.

The fire took place inside a small furniture shop at Ghodbunder Road in Thane, Maharashtra.

More details awaited.

First Published: Dec 06, 2018 20:33 IST

READ SOURCE